`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF:2015 Prizm set needs. Also Danielle Hunter 2015 Vikes(Pats/Steelers/Packers too)

WTTF:2015 Prizm set needs. Also Danielle Hunter 2015 Vikes(Pats/Steelers/Packers too)
I'm looking to finish off the regular base set (including SP's) of 2015 Prizm. I have all my wants marked in my org. I have lots of other 2015 Prizm stuff from a couple boxes I opened. I'd like to keep set trading (somewhat) close to same type of card trading but am open to offers in general.

I'm also looking for any Danielle Hunter rookies (2015 Vikings DE) and, as always, other Vikes or set needs.

Lastly any Patriots, Steelers and Packers (Or any trade bait) too. I can never seem to keep these "in stock" so to speak.

Those of you who've traded with me know I'm not really tethered to book value but like it as a guide. If you'd like to send offers just don't be afraid. I'll either accept, counter or decline but I'll always let you know. This is a hobby for me but I will give you the courtesy you deserve if you've taken the time to look through my org.

Happy Holidays and thanks for your time!

ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!