`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to me Molina style

Merry Christmas to me Molina style
Hey whats up all!! Well as some of you may seen, i traded for a Yadi relic patch 1/3 about a couple months back. Well there is this place in Illinois called the Collectors Corner and they had Yadi come in for autos. Got the info and decided to send in my relic. Well after a month, it came back today. Beautiful!! Autographed on the jumbo relic and JSA as well. This one will be going in the vault. Thanks for looking. Enjoy!!
[Image: Scan0474_zpshc4uynp7.jpg]

RE: Merry Christmas to me Molina style
I've always wondered this about your Avatar. Is that a pic of you and someone? IF so, who is it?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Avatar it's of Ryan Howard. Met him here in Kansas at the Dave and busters. Was nice enough to let me get his pic. Funny thing is, no one at the bar recognized him. Lol.

(12-22-2015, 02:27 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Avatar it's of Ryan Howard. Met him here in Kansas at the Dave and busters. Was nice enough to let me get his pic. Funny thing is, no one at the bar recognized him. Lol.
That's really cool!! Thanks!!

Btw, real nice Yadi!!!!!!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Yadi used to frustrate me every All Star game as he always beat out Brian McCann.

Great looking card.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I knew I was sending that Molina relic to the right guy - beautiful piece Giuseppe!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-22-2015, 09:35 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I knew I was sending that Molina relic to the right guy - beautiful piece Giuseppe!
Thanks man!! Saw a post he was signing and they were taking items. Sent it in. Best piece in my collection.

Being a Cardinals fan, I am very jealous....nice!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]