`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Question

Grading Question
I have about 50 graded cards I have purchased but have never sent any in. After viewing many scans on here, both PSA and Beckett, I think I will submit a group of cards. My question is - Does anyone have any thoughts on the Grading Galore offer here on Beckett? Thank you for any response.

Scott

RE: Grading Question
I think if I had that chunk of change sitting in one setting I'd probably do it, but I prefer to send in smaller lots at a time. Just me though.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

The grading bundles don't save you any money, just get you a couple freebies. For me, none of the freebies (t-shirt, card box, OPG) were worth it, so I didn't bother. I use a group sub to send in my cards for a fair savings.

Good luck with your cards!

See if you have a lcs that does group submissions that would be your best bet.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

If you've never sent cards in before be prepared for some fun.. The anticipation of getting your grades back is the best! Smile

After more thought I believe the anticipation factor would be a fun experience so will just send a few at a time. I have located a sports card store about 45 miles away from me that does group submissions so will contact them. Thank you everyone who responded.

Scott

(12-21-2015, 09:52 PM)garrisc Wrote: After more thought I believe the anticipation factor would be a fun experience so will just send a few at a time. I have located a sports card store about 45 miles away from me that does group submissions so will contact them. Thank you everyone who responded.

Scott
Good luck and let us know the results
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)