`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman Inception Case & 09 Signature Stars Case ETA 12/18 All Scans Added

RE: 2015 Bowman Inception Case & 09 Signature Stars Case ETA 12/18 All Scans Added
I'd be interested in the Harper's. Nice case man. You must be pumped.

RE: 2015 Bowman Inception Case & 09 Signature Stars Case ETA 12/18 All Scans Added
(12-19-2015, 10:38 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'd be interested in the Harper's. Nice case man. You must be pumped.
Yeah I was really happy with it, specially for $600. I think Connor may be helping A LOT more often. He pulled the By The Letter Harper, the Zimmerman and the Cole. I did get to pull one Harper though, so that was nice of him, heh.

I think I'm keeping one of the Harpers, not sure which one yet. So I'll give you a shout when I decide.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(12-19-2015, 11:53 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Yeah I was really happy with it, specially for $600. I think Connor may be helping A LOT more often. He pulled the By The Letter Harper, the Zimmerman and the Cole. I did get to pull one Harper though, so that was nice of him, heh.

I think I'm keeping one of the Harpers, not sure which one yet. So I'll give you a shout when I decide.
Cool man. Keep me in mind.