`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trying to beat the rush!!

I'm trying to beat the rush!!
People are starting to get smart and hoarding Shayne Gostisbehere to themselves!! LoL. Spread some holiday cheer, check out my inventory and let's share those Gostisbeheres!!! I'd be interested in putting together a multicard, blockbuster trade for Gostisbehere or Gaudreau!! Take a look at my stuff and maybe we can make it happen. It would make this 42 year old kid's heart gull of glee. Hahahaa. Either way, Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year to all my card collecting brothers and nd sisters!!!! - Joe

RE: I'm trying to beat the rush!!
(12-15-2015, 10:45 PM)JEH177 Wrote: People are starting to get smart and hoarding Shayne Gostisbehere to themselves!! LoL. Spread some holiday cheer, check out my inventory and let's share those Gostisbeheres!!! I'd be interested in putting together a multicard, blockbuster trade for Gostisbehere or Gaudreau!! Take a look at my stuff and maybe we can make it happen. It would make this 42 year old kid's heart gull of glee. Hahahaa. Either way, Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year to all my card collecting brothers and nd sisters!!!! - Joe
I just sent you a healthy trade request (saw a lot of stuff I liked) let me know if you have any interest in trading.