`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged graded case again!!!

Damaged graded case again!!!
When I received my graded order in October two of my cases were chipped and cracked. So I sent in another order along with the two to be recased. I received my lastest order last week and another one of the cases looks cracked inside the case of the card. It seems as though Beckett is not concerned with how the cases look or are not inspecting the slabs before shipping. I have been asked several times from Ebay customers about the condition of the cases during auctions. Does anyone think the thicker cards are the issue?

RE: Damaged graded case again!!!
It could be thicker cards. I have sent in about 5-6 different "batches" of cards to be graded by BGS and have never once had a cracked case returned. Just curious, how many cards are you sending in at one time?

(12-16-2015, 01:00 AM)altz11 Wrote: It could be thicker cards. I have sent in about 5-6 different "batches" of cards to be graded by BGS and have never once had a cracked case returned. Just curious, how many cards are you sending in at one time?
From the sound of it, probably a lot.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-16-2015, 01:00 AM)altz11 Wrote: It could be thicker cards. I have sent in about 5-6 different "batches" of cards to be graded by BGS and have never once had a cracked case returned. Just curious, how many cards are you sending in at one time?
Ten on the first order and five on the second plus the two that were damaged. The first order had 4 thick cases and paper work that they send back with order.

hmm... could be the amount being sent in, or rather, the size of the box that BGS sends graded cards back in.
I know in the past when I sent in smaller orders of 5-6 cards they come back with the paper work and some peanuts or foam or whatever they used and everything looked great. When I sent this last batch of cards in I had 12 cards and when they came back, they all were wedged in the box fairly tight, tighter than I'd want them to be anyway lol.