`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I got $100 to spend on Christmas for myself (updated 12/28 w/scans)

I got $100 to spend on Christmas for myself (updated 12/28 w/scans)
My wife and I were trying to decide the other day if we should get one big gift together this year or just buy ourselves what we wanted. We decided to buy ourselves what we wanted ($100 limits though). And with that being said I decided to go hunting on comc and pick out a bunch of singles for my pc. I thought about getting 1 really nice card, but decided on several less expensive singles to fill in some gaps in my pc, plus I was able to find a few pretty rare ones I've been searching for a while. I just ordered them tonight, so they should be in soon and once I add them into org I will try to remember to post or upload them. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Merry Christmas to all.

ok, I finally got some time to add the cards in my org and get some images up.

the first lot includes an artist proof, a few silver press proofs, some rare parallels and inserts

[Image: chipperlotA_zpsashjgt96.jpg]

the next lot contains #'d inserts/parallels

[Image: chipperlotB_zpsr70fdth0.jpg]

97 donruss preferred xponential power/3000
97 donruss diamond kings/9500
98 leaf fractal foundation #130/3999
98 leaf fractal foundations #153/3999
98 topps stars gold/2299
05 bowman chrome x-fractors/225
08 stadium club 1st day issue/599
00 pacific prism holographic blue/80
01 E-X essential credentials now/299

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a happy new year ahead!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: I got $100 to spend on Christmas for myself
Very cool idea! My wife and I are doing the same with the whole gift thing. I'm hoping to pick mine up next weekend at a card show. Can't wait to see what you bought!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Happy Collecting!

Mark

(12-05-2015, 10:26 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: My wife and I were trying to decide the other day if we should get one big gift together this year or just buy ourselves what we wanted. We decided to buy ourselves what we wanted ($100 limits though). And with that being said I decided to go hunting on comc and pick out a bunch of singles for my pc. I thought about getting 1 really nice card, but decided on several less expensive singles to fill in some gaps in my pc, plus I was able to find a few pretty rare ones I've been searching for a while. I just ordered them tonight, so they should be in soon and once I add them into org I will try to remember to post or upload them. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Merry Christmas to all.
I gave this thread a 5 Star rating, because you spelled out Christmas and didn't "X" Christ out of Christmas. Very nice; well done. Thank You Very much!!

Merry Christmas to you as well!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-06-2015, 02:57 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I gave this thread a 5 Star rating, because you spelled out Christmas and didn't "X" Christ out of Christmas. Very nice; well done. Thank You Very much!!

Merry Christmas to you as well!!
You're welcome, lol!

I have a ton of Chipper relics. I could move them pretty cheap if interested.

(12-06-2015, 09:42 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I have a ton of Chipper relics. I could move them pretty cheap if interested.
That sounds pretty tempting, but I think we're at the end of our budget for now. I'll start getting some extra funds again in a couple of months, so if you still want to sell them later I'd love to work out a deal or something.

(12-06-2015, 09:42 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I have a ton of Chipper relics. I could move them pretty cheap if interested.
Are any of them BGS graded? If so I would be very interested.

Thanks

Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(12-06-2015, 09:30 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: You're welcome, lol!
I wasn't kidding; I HATE it when people "X" Christ out of Christmas.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-06-2015, 10:19 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: That sounds pretty tempting, but I think we're at the end of our budget for now. I'll start getting some extra funds again in a couple of months, so if you still want to sell them later I'd love to work out a deal or something.
Will do. Just really want them to go to a fan.

(12-07-2015, 07:16 AM)crossada Wrote: Are any of them BGS graded? If so I would be very interested.

Thanks
None are graded. Sorry.

(12-07-2015, 09:22 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I wasn't kidding; I HATE it when people "X" Christ out of Christmas.
I have shortened th word Christmas with Xmas but it wasn't to mark out Christ believe me. It was to shorten a 9 letter word to a 4 letter word on Christmas cards.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.