`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pschilling0001

pschilling0001
check your messages its been a month since you accepted our trade my cards were sent where are the cards you are to send this is my first bad trade on beckett make it right or I will
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

RE: pschilling0001
he owes 3 now....he is MSF and in my thread looking for. Im hoping he logs back in and takes care of these trades. I'll give it a little longer before banning
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I'm going on vacation shortly and am taking the trade papers to his home town and filing mail fraud charges on him. I left him messages and no reply will give him until my vacation to make good on this trade. our trade was accepted on Nov 1st

I traded with him as well and still haven't got anything it's been about 3 weeks now
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

I was waiting on his end of a trade for a while but just got it this last week but wasn't shipped when it was supposed to be. Not sure what the issue is but never responded to any emails from me as well.

(12-04-2015, 09:47 PM)jon1959 Wrote: I'm going on vacation shortly and am taking the trade papers to his home town and filing mail fraud charges on him. I left him messages and no reply will give him until my vacation to make good on this trade. our trade was accepted on Nov 1st
youll go that far to ruin your vacation over some trade of cardboard..? wow.. hope it works out. ive been had before.. guess im going about it all wrong lol.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(12-07-2015, 05:30 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: youll go that far to ruin your vacation over some trade of cardboard..? wow.. hope it works out. ive been had before.. guess im going about it all wrong lol.
Sounds like you need to plan your vacations better Wink

its on the way to where I'm going

im just saying stuff happens... life happens and people get rational real quick.. ive never "had" anybody but I know last year I got myself into a tad bit of trouble and had to go away for 30 days straight unexpectedly and when I came back I made things right.. this may not be the case but I mean things DO happen. I know in my case I couldn't just say "hey judge.. I have a few trades on beckett I have to take care of, can we postpone this or nah?"
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.