`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Autograph Grade question

Autograph Grade question
Hi , I've noticed on ebay that some certified autograph cards that have been graded by BGS have the Autograph grade on the front and others have the autograph grade on the back. Why is this? I am about to send in a auto card to be graded and would like to have the auto grade to be on the front , How can I ensure this happens ? , thanks

RE: Autograph Grade question
Someone at a card show told me Beckett is putting them on the back now because if the auto grade is less than a 10 it detracts from the card.

However in the past few months I have got cards back that have the auto grade on the front so I am not sure what the answer is.

I used to be like you until I got a 9.5 card that ended up with a 9 auto on the front. I also felt it ruined the overall appearance of the card so I now wish they were all on the back.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

I don't think any of us have ever gotten a single consistent answer, ever, on this issue. As soon as a user points out their own theory or hands on experience someone else comes in with a real world example counter to that.

Even the "long amount of words on the label puts the auto grade on the back" thing has been debunked by someone having their auto grade on the front.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Well thanks for your responses , it's weird how it says nothing about this on this website anywhere.My card has been sent out and I will come back and give a update when I get it back. , Thanks again guys Smile

Here's 3 recent autos I got graded withing the last month and a half.
2 of the 3 got the auto grade on the front. I wish they had put the auto grade on the back on the warrior card.

[Image: Scan2_zpsvmmdjcoh.jpg]

[Image: Scan3_zpsfwdsbz6c.jpg]

[Image: Scan1_zpsugftnull.jpg]

[Image: Scan9_zpsceixefmd.jpg]

(12-04-2015, 08:30 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Here's 3 recent autos I got graded withing the last month and a half.
2 of the 3 got the auto grade on the front. I wish they had put the auto grade on the back on the warrior card.

[Image: Scan2_zpsvmmdjcoh.jpg]

[Image: Scan3_zpsfwdsbz6c.jpg]

[Image: Scan1_zpsugftnull.jpg]

[Image: Scan9_zpsceixefmd.jpg]
So it pretty much is a random thing , Yeah I see what you mean about the ultimate warrior auto lol , thanks for your response.