`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday Break - Immaculate - DISGUSTED!

Black Friday Break - Immaculate - DISGUSTED!
I wanted to post this box break separately because I am just disgusted at the absolute manure this box was.

Seriously, Panini owes me dinner and a movie after this....

Base card not scanned - Tim Brown /99

Then it goes right in the dump:

[Image: IMG_0003_zpsauoyazra.jpg]

OK! Here we go:
Mike Davis - Injured Reserve - 25 carries, 24 yards.
Vince Mayle - Cut by Browns in Sept. , now on Cowboys practice squad.
Rannell Hall - UFA - on practice squad.

Now, it gets slightly better:

[Image: IMG_0004_zpsasnpjpgq.jpg]

Justin Hardy - 9 receptions, 66 yards.
Leonard Williams - the only real bright spot?

At the price I paid, I've already stuck these all in a box in the back of the closet...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: Black Friday Break - Immaculate - DISGUSTED!
bummer dude. I like the look of the jumbo card and I like the concept of the rookie cleats but that box could use a vet mem or auto to help make it a little more palatable. At least you pulled one 1st rounder.

Ask a Topps or Panini sales agent and they'll tell you boxes cost so much because of players autos. But really how much did they really have to pay practice squad guys for there autos? And are we really to believe that a product like that is really worth the money they're asking for it.

Topps and Panini supporters will always argue it's a hobby and about collecting. But when you're paying huge amounts of money for a hobby then I'm expecting some value back. The hobby stops being fun when you get the bill in the mail and then look at the pile of junk that will be worth a $5 in a year.

That was BAD! Much like some of my Panini breaks this year. One of the reasons I have almost stopped buying football and basketball. I kept hitting the exact same type of autos that you hit in this break.

Stopped wax and just took my money and bought Playbook Auto Patches of Mariota and then Winston and got each card for less than the cost of a box. Wasn't as much fun buying and not getting the thrill of the rip but made much more sense with Panini putting crap in a lot of their football products this year.

That is one major shiaty deal right there!!

SORRY MAN!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

And this is exactly why I'm scared for the future of football cards when Panini gets an exclusive. Ouch!

(12-04-2015, 01:33 PM)ronfir Wrote: That was BAD! Much like some of my Panini breaks this year. One of the reasons I have almost stopped buying football and basketball. I kept hitting the exact same type of autos that you hit in this break.

Stopped wax and just took my money and bought Playbook Auto Patches of Mariota and then Winston and got each card for less than the cost of a box. Wasn't as much fun buying and not getting the thrill of the rip but made much more sense with Panini putting crap in a lot of their football products this year.
i agree with you, i would rather spend the money on a card i actually want then buy a box. I dropped $150 on a box of 2015 prizm (the box with the 4 autos) , i got 4 autos, not one of them worth more the $10. The best card was a gronk raindow prizm.

I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]