`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anyone who can't print from Paypal w/Windows 10?

Is there anyone who can't print from Paypal w/Windows 10?
I stupidly upgraded my computer to windows 10 and magically have a ton of issues. When I try to print a shipping label from paypal, I get a pop-up with a sample label. When I click "print label", I can only print the sample label, not the actual label needed for shipping. Is anyone else having this problem? I haven't been able to find any solutions online. Thanks for the help.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Is there anyone who can't print from Paypal w/Windows 10?
The only issue I have had with PayPal shipping since upgrading to Windows 10 is that once the label is created, I can't just print it off the page that pops up. I have to save it to my desktop and then re-open the saved file to be able to print. Not sure if that is part of the issue you are having, but I hope this helps.
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

I've had no problems with PayPal or shipping labels on Windows 10. Are you using Edge? I use Chrome for everything and have found Edge lacks some features, which may explain the difficulties you are having.

Cheers,

Upgraded to 10 and have no issues with Paypal postage in multiship or via EBay...

I use Firefox...I stay away from Edge personally

I'll use a different web browser. Sounds like that could be my problem. Edge is such a dumb name for a browser anyway. Thanks guys
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

i use google chome and am having no problems.