`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another question for you guys.

Another question for you guys.
Every year I buy my son, who is now 21, a box of baseball cards. This year i'm thinking of either 2013 Bowman Sterling or 2014 Bowman Sterling. Both have 18 autos in them. My question is this: which year has the better auto checklist?

RE: Another question for you guys.
(11-24-2015, 04:10 PM)cspen Wrote: Every year I buy my son, who is now 21, a box of baseball cards. This year i'm thinking of either 2013 Bowman Sterling or 2014 Bowman Sterling. Both have 18 autos in them. My question is this: which year has the better auto checklist?
I'm sorry, but I can't help you with this question.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I like 2013 better, but only because it has Jedd Gyorko in it and I am still missing some of his 1/1s from that product, so the more that gets opened the better chance one will come up for sale. If you do get him a box of 2013, and he happens to hit a Jedd Gyorko card please let me know.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I would do 2013 But i do not know about Redemptions in Sterling.

Redemptions are my only concern. I don't know how long most redemptions are good for. If the ones in 2013 are still good then it might help my decision.
(11-24-2015, 05:40 PM)djohn Wrote: I like 2013 better, but only because it has Jedd Gyorko in it and I am still missing some of his 1/1s from that product, so the more that gets opened the better chance one will come up for sale. If you do get him a box of 2013, and he happens to hit a Jedd Gyorko card please let me know.
Will do

(11-24-2015, 06:10 PM)cspen Wrote: Redemptions are my only concern. I don't know how long most redemptions are good for. If the ones in 2013 are still good then it might help my decision.
Or if they are EVER good..still waiting on several from 2013...5th e-mail sent and no reply at all from Topps...

Expired redemptions have an even worse chance of getting something...

Total scam..IMO...

Looks to me that 2013 has more higher value autos than 2014 so maybe that means the odds of pulling one is better in 2013 than 2014

Ok. So I ordered 2013. It just seemed to me the rc's and autos were better. Wish my son luck.

Best of luck to your son. Here's hoping he pulls a rare Gyorko card and is willing to sell it to me.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-25-2015, 02:43 PM)djohn Wrote: Best of luck to your son. Here's hoping he pulls a rare Gyorko card and is willing to sell it to me.
I'm sure he would be willing. We will just have to wait until Christmas.