`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for 90's parallels...

Looking to trade for 90's parallels...
Looking to trade for Baseball parallels between 1993 and 1996 including artist proofs, Stadium club first day issues, Collector's choice gold signatures, 1996 Select Certified parallels, Collector's choice You Crash the Game non-redeemed cards, 1996 Stadium Club Extreme Players non-redeemed cards, 1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Gold, among many many others I have on my wants list. They can be commons or stars. I Have 3 cut signature cards that I am trading that I pulled from 2011 Donruss Limited Cuts that total $100 BV. Offer up

RE: Looking to trade for 90's parallels...
I have several listed if you want to take a look.

Open offer sent with comments.

Thank you,
Rob

Offer sent.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I have a few, just added some more.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(11-12-2015, 10:50 PM)rheckman00 Wrote: Looking to trade for Baseball parallels between 1993 and 1996 including artist proofs, Stadium club first day issues, Collector's choice gold signatures, 1996 Select Certified parallels, Collector's choice You Crash the Game non-redeemed cards, 1996 Stadium Club Extreme Players non-redeemed cards, 1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Gold, among many many others I have on my wants list. They can be commons or stars. I Have 3 cut signature cards that I am trading that I pulled from 2011 Donruss Limited Cuts that total $100 BV. Offer up

Check out my organize I have tons of parallels. I am clearing out my collections and want cards that I can sell on ebay. I will make reasonable trades.

rtharp1
I do not purport to have the knowledge necessary to assign any specific
grade to the cards I have to trade. If you are dissatisfied with a card you
receive from me I will reverse the entire trade and reimburse you for your
postage but will not quibble over the condition of the card.