`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Blaster I've had all year! 2015 Topps Chrome

Best Blaster I've had all year! 2015 Topps Chrome
I think this is the best blaster I've had all year!
2015 Topps Chrome ... Last box on the shelf ... It looked sad and lonely. Smile
[Image: 0A05D4D0-8DA4-4754-BA51-AE5B24E28E6C_zpslwuemost.jpg]

Chrome and Sepia Bryant
Chrome Gallo Gold /50
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Best Blaster I've had all year! 2015 Topps Chrome
Those are sweet

Is our little friend maybe showing up in the deep south for the winter?
Kepler

(11-12-2015, 10:39 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Those are sweet
Thanks!

(11-12-2015, 10:45 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Is our little friend maybe showing up in the deep south for the winter?
Streaky has been gone for sooooooo long, I wouldn't recognize him if I bumped into him. I suspected that someone here on the boards found and kidnapped the little stinker, but nobody has been hitting retail streaks lately. I had 2 out of 4 decent update blasters (black Gallo /99 & Buxton /99) , then 2 boxes of garbage, then this blaster. I'm on a 1/1 streak Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow! Great blaster. Very nicely done and congrats. Hope your 1/1 streak continues to grow.

(11-12-2015, 10:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks!

Streaky has been gone for sooooooo long, I wouldn't recognize him if I bumped into him. I suspected that someone here on the boards found and kidnapped the little stinker, but nobody has been hitting retail streaks lately. I had 2 out of 4 decent update blasters (black Gallo /99 & Buxton /99) , then 2 boxes of garbage, then this blaster. I'm on a 1/1 streak Smile
It's been cold here for me, too. Pulled a Trout variation from an Update hanger box, a Bryant purple Platinum from a $5 repack and a few little guys here and there, but nothing too great. Been focusing on singles and waiting for Draft ... hopefully it'll have a good Twins checklist.
Kepler

(11-12-2015, 11:18 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: It's been cold here for me, too. Pulled a Trout variation from an Update hanger box, a Bryant purple Platinum from a $5 repack and a few little guys here and there, but nothing too great. Been focusing on singles and waiting for Draft ... hopefully it'll have a good Twins checklist.
Regarding streaky: My 8 year old might currently have possession. :-) He bought a pack of Bowman Chrome a couple weeks ago, and said "Dad I have just 1 thick card in here". It turns out to be a Bowman Black Gleyber Torres Auto numbered 1 of 25. Then just last week he bought a pack of Topps Update (The 50 card pack) and pulled a Troy Tulowitzki jumbo All Star Jersey Relic and Auto numbered 4 of 6.

Needless to say, his older brother is pissed and in a slump. :-)

Nice pulls Doc!

(11-13-2015, 02:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice pulls Doc!
Thanks Matt!
(11-13-2015, 10:31 AM)jbissell Wrote: Regarding streaky: My 8 year old might currently have possession. :-) He bought a pack of Bowman Chrome a couple weeks ago, and said "Dad I have just 1 thick card in here". It turns out to be a Bowman Black Gleyber Torres Auto numbered 1 of 25. Then just last week he bought a pack of Topps Update (The 50 card pack) and pulled a Troy Tulowitzki jumbo All Star Jersey Relic and Auto numbered 4 of 6.

I think we found who kidnapped streaky! Smile

(11-13-2015, 10:31 AM)jbissell Wrote: Regarding streaky: My 8 year old might currently have possession. :-) He bought a pack of Bowman Chrome a couple weeks ago, and said "Dad I have just 1 thick card in here". It turns out to be a Bowman Black Gleyber Torres Auto numbered 1 of 25. Then just last week he bought a pack of Topps Update (The 50 card pack) and pulled a Troy Tulowitzki jumbo All Star Jersey Relic and Auto numbered 4 of 6.

Next time I go to the LCS or a retail store, can I Skype with you and have your son point out the right box to buy?

2 PACKS(not boxes) with big hits!!!

He just did better than I have all year almost. haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]