`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Warrior back from BGS Grading

Ultimate Warrior back from BGS Grading
I bought this card almost a year ago but had not considered it for Grading until about a month ago. Very happy with the Results.
Not sure why the AUto only got a 9

[Image: 6B13167D-90D4-4E8E-9733-182BE9162569_zpswinktybn.jpg]

RE: Ultimate Warrior back from BGS Grading
Sweet card, congrats. I kept losing his autos after he passed. Ended up never getting one. I'll never forget his final promo on RAW, so eerie but such touching words. Even before he was inducted in Vince's HoF I would lose out on his auto card. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: Ultimate Warrior back from BGS Grading
(11-05-2015, 10:31 PM)vgqv Wrote: Sweet card, congrats. I kept losing his autos after he passed. Ended up never getting one. I'll never forget his final promo on RAW, so eerie but such touching words. Even before he was inducted in Vince's HoF I would lose out on his auto card. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Thanks vgqv
I got lucky on this one, was able to pick it up for less than $80, now the prices for these have skyrocketed.
He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up. RIP Warrior.