`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleting Org

Deleting Org
Incase anyone was in the middle of sending me an offer, I'm deleting my Org. I'll likely add a majority of it back as/if i ever get time. Too many cards mysteriously go missing in my collections and cards/grades/quantities constantly out of whack.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

RE: Deleting Org
Crap. Sorry to hear about the issues, Keith. If there is anything that I can do to give you a hand, just let me know.

Randi

Just lots of issues with cards showing up as blank spaces instead of the description, adding cards to org, but they go M.I.A but the cards before or after it appear.

wasn't impressed with the call saying i was now a "vintage" member and get a lower price. I was thinking it's about time they do something to win people back, but they were trying to get me to extend my org for another year before prices go up. Told them that's the worst possible thing they could do, but pretty sure i don't matter.

I have 4 months left on my subscription so here for awhile no matter what.

(11-07-2015, 10:12 AM)ntgsportscards Wrote: Just lots of issues with cards showing up as blank spaces instead of the description, adding cards to org, but they go M.I.A but the cards before or after it appear.

wasn't impressed with the call saying i was now a "vintage" member and get a lower price. I was thinking it's about time they do something to win people back, but they were trying to get me to extend my org for another year before prices go up. Told them that's the worst possible thing they could do, but pretty sure i don't matter.

I have 4 months left on my subscription so here for awhile no matter what.
What is considered to be a vintage member? And what was your lower price?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

They called me & said i've been here so long that i'm now a vintage member. I save nothing by being one. Their "deal" was i get 2 months free if i pre-agree to sign up for an additional year because prices are going up soon. How much & when i'm not sure. I turned down the extension since i'm here to trade and 14 months from now, the way things are going, nobody will be here to trade with lol.

(11-08-2015, 07:06 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: They called me & said i've been here so long that i'm now a vintage member. I save nothing by being one. Their "deal" was i get 2 months free if i pre-agree to sign up for an additional year because prices are going up soon. How much & when i'm not sure. I turned down the extension since i'm here to trade and 14 months from now, the way things are going, nobody will be here to trade with lol.
How they can justify raising the prices again is beyond me. It's gone up $40 a year each of the past years it seems and the traffic continues to decline! Maybe if they reduced the prices more people would join, some come back, and the community can grow again! You'll sign three people up at $40 a piece for a year before 1 person at $120 a year guaranteed!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

Wait, WUT? Prices are going up AGAIN?

(11-08-2015, 07:25 PM)chemainus Wrote: How they can justify raising the prices again is beyond me. It's gone up $40 a year each of the past years it seems and the traffic continues to decline! Maybe if they reduced the prices more people would join, some come back, and the community can grow again! You'll sign three people up at $40 a piece for a year before 1 person at $120 a year guaranteed!
Trust me, I said the same thing. I told them i pay for the guide because i trade & the number of members trading is shrinking. The members that have been here long enough to put up with all the issues this site has had over the years will continue to leave if prices go up. Not uncommon for business' to say for every person that leaves, others will stay paying more so it balances. Just bad practice. I'd rather 100 traders at $20 than 50 @$40. More traders, more activity, more possible multi sport guide buyers, more people to recommend to others and so on

(11-08-2015, 08:12 PM)shierydana Wrote: Wait, WUT? Prices are going up AGAIN?
have a feeling i have a warning or suspension coming for this. I'm not sure when, how much or if they'll actually go through with it, but that was their plan according to their guy on the phone

(11-08-2015, 08:15 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: Trust me, I said the same thing. I told them i pay for the guide because i trade & the number of members trading is shrinking. The members that have been here long enough to put up with all the issues this site has had over the years will continue to leave if prices go up. Not uncommon for business' to say for every person that leaves, others will stay paying more so it balances. Just bad practice. I'd rather 100 traders at $20 than 50 @$40. More traders, more activity, more possible multi sport guide buyers, more people to recommend to others and so on

have a feeling i have a warning or suspension coming for this. I'm not sure when, how much or if they'll actually go through with it, but that was their plan according to their guy on the phone
If you can't repeat the words of a Beckett employee on a Beckett forum then they shouldn't be telling you. So either it's not true and it was just a sales pitch lie to get you to pay up or maybe the employee slipped up. Either way, you shouldn't be subject to any disciplinary action. In fact it might be worth moving the topic to the general section rather than hijacking your thread

Just cancelled my auto renew that comes due at the end of the year, everyone please feel free to send me trade offers!! Screw you Beckett and your ever rising costs!!
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]