`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Is this the future of collecting?

RE: Is this the future of collecting?
I would but those JoeyBats cards if they were offered lol. I think all Jays fans would, great idea!!!
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

To be a true Topps card it would have to be missing the foil or something.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

What zep? I don't get what you're trying to say?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-27-2015, 06:51 PM)zeprock Wrote: To be a true Topps card it would have to be missing the foil or something.
Not if it is chrome! Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

How about an alcides escobar game used inside the park HR card from WS game 1 !!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-27-2015, 08:49 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: How about an alcides escobar game used inside the park HR card from WS game 1 !!!
That was amazing! Looking forward to seeing what else this WS has. I'm loving the extra innings right now.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

(10-27-2015, 11:17 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: That was amazing! Looking forward to seeing what else this WS has. I'm loving the extra innings right now.
that makes two of us, pretty good game going on!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Tanner this is awesome. If you have the time and the inclination you should really create an "on line" set of WS /playoff moments in the base design of the year it happened to compliment the Bautista. Some off the top of my head Joe Carter HR, Kirk Gibson HRs in both 84 and 88, Buckner, tonight's inside the parker, Jeter flip, Mays catch, etc... Heck if I had the skills or software you have, for fun I would do it myself for a moment of each WS/playoff in that years's design for the history of the WS/playoff from the inception of Bowman forward. Wait....did I just give Topps an idea (because they must scan these forums Smile ) for an insert set?) Dang, please apply to Topps or Panini.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(10-27-2015, 11:27 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Tanner this is awesome. If you have the time and the inclination you should really create an "on line" set of WS /playoff moments in the base design of the year it happened to compliment the Bautista. Some off the top of my head Joe Carter HR, Kirk Gibson HRs in both 84 and 88, Buckner, tonight's inside the parker, Jeter flip, Mays catch, etc... Heck if I had the skills or software you have, for fun I would do it myself for a moment of each WS/playoff in that years's design for the history of the WS/playoff from the inception of Bowman forward. Wait....did I just give Topps an idea (because they must scan these forums Smile ) for an insert set?) Dang, please apply to Topps or Panini.
I think a dual custom Gibby/Eck would be great, but don't think I could ever do that. Eck is my guy! I'm a big fan of his.