`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I think this is still considered a box break?

I think this is still considered a box break?
So for $20 (the guy wanted $40) from a list named craig, I figured this would keep me and the wife busy for awhile! haha

[Image: 1015151941_zpswxalxpcf.jpg]
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: I think this is still considered a box break?
That's gotta be a JUMBO box! Nice score!

Would be interested in knowing if you got any good cards.

I'll post anything halfway decent I find. My wife and I are sorting (well, she did a lot more than me, I got busy watching the game before bed last night) haha. Only thing I remember we found were a few Odell rc's one being a Leaf Gold bv $8. Also a couple '99 Black Diamond inserts two of Brady, one of some other guy, bv's were $5 for the Brady's and $3 for the other I think. Then for baseball I found a Chuck Knoblauch 96? Finest refractor bv $6. Seemed to be a lot more promise in the football box than the baseball.

That was just the initial find. thousands more to go through, heh.

wow that's awesome! I need to do something like this as I have over 2k cards I simply do not want anymore
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(10-17-2015, 08:44 AM)muz0 Wrote: wow that's awesome! I need to do something like this as I have over 2k cards I simply do not want anymore
We're sorting them into teams to try and sell at the next card show. Seems my Quarter and Dollar cards do much better than the stuff "in the case". Looks like we'll be making a Dime box this time around. Lots of 80's and 90's commons to try and sell from these two ginormous boxes. heh

Looks like we're having a lot better luck as far as quality in the football box compared to the baseball box.

RE: I think this is still considered a box break? Update with "hits"
So here are the "goods" from the $20 I spent on these two ginormous boxes, most of it was football, A lot of it I'm hoping to sell at the card show tomorrow. A lot of 25 cent to one dollar cards.

[Image: 1105151927_zpspbvqjwiv.jpg]
[Image: 1105151926_zpsxio8bhqe.jpg]
[Image: 1105151842_zps1a0lisaa.jpg]

Never mind the price tags, those are just bv for reference for me at the show.

Did you have any Nolan Ryans?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-07-2015, 08:36 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Did you have any Nolan Ryans?
Nothing of any significance. I think I remember a 91 Leaf base. All cards have been entered into my org. Looks like both boxes were picked through pretty good. The box had exactly zero Trouts and very few parallels.