`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2015 Topps Chrome Ref set help

Looking for 2015 Topps Chrome Ref set help
Down to my last 17 refractors for this set and looking for some help. Thanks to everyone who helped me get this far. Here's the list:

4-Mauer
10-Adams
13-Lucroy
14-Konerko
20-Elias
26-Bumgarner
27-Panik
32-Schoop
69-Brentz
77-Blackmon
105-Freeman
113-Pujols
133-Gray
144-Keuchel
165-Odor
169-Perez
192-Walker

I'm also working on the Prisms, Pinks, Sepia, and Purple but have a ways to go on those. Will be posting wants on other sets I have going as I go through them. Thanks for any help.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Looking for 2015 Topps Chrome Ref set help
Congrats on the chrome Prism and Refractors. You're almost there! I usually do the Purple and Orange sets, but this year would be very monumental, as they went with Sephia and Pink in the Blasters.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I have 24 of your refractor needs, and 2 cards from a 2008 set... I was going to send an offer, but if you take a look at my "Wants" of your cards - you will see why I didn't bother haha... Good luck though, you are well on your way to an amazing accomplishment finishing all of those sets. They would be some beautiful sets too, which makes me wonder... Are these going in binders so you can enjoy looking at them from time to time? I am not a set guy so I sometimes wonder what you guys do.

Check me for the refractors, I think I might be able to help you quite a bit.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

I have a bunch of prisms, pinks, and sepia for trade. Check my org. I still need a few pink if you have any doubles.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts