`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail day

RE: Mail day
(11-17-2015, 11:34 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: I have not gotten on here in a long time. Glad to see some familiar names still.

I am not actively collecting at this time but still have the stuff I boxed up. I started selling part of my collection and trade/sell cards a couple years back to fund things for my daughter but I have enough to start back up sometime this coming year for my HOF RC collection which will be my only focus and worked on slowly.
Nice to see that you're back. Good luck getting the collecting gears turning again.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(11-17-2015, 11:36 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Nice to see that you're back. Good luck getting the collecting gears turning again.
Hey thanks, here is my start... lol I'm going to have a long hard road and will never fully finish as cards such as the Mantle RC will never be in my possession

[Image: 1964Topps541RookieStarsPhilRoofPhil.jpg]
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Really nice cards!

Thanks everyone for the comments.
Nice to see you back. It has been a long time. Glad you are back in the site.
(11-17-2015, 11:34 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: I have not gotten on here in a long time. Glad to see some familiar names still.

I am not actively collecting at this time but still have the stuff I boxed up. I started selling part of my collection and trade/sell cards a couple years back to fund things for my daughter but I have enough to start back up sometime this coming year for my HOF RC collection which will be my only focus and worked on slowly.

Like the Jeter, real nice pickups!!!
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

awesome jeter
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Have you visited any stores over in orlando??? Ive been to orlando twice in the last couple of years and have been to one called orlando sportscards the owner seems pretty cool, Ive found a few cheap things there for my pc.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Dude, that Lindor...

Anything that might persuade you to part with that? It sure would be a welcome addition to my Lindor PC.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks. I am also collecting him. I met him couple of weeks ago and he signed me a few cards and 2 baseballs. Really nice guy. I started to collect him since Correa is getting to expensive. I think is going to be great watching those two in the coming years battle for best shortstop.
(11-19-2015, 01:25 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Dude, that Lindor...

Anything that might persuade you to part with that? It sure would be a welcome addition to my Lindor PC.

That Jeter is one of the nicest and boldest that I've seen!! Amazing pick up!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!