`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1999 Finest Gold Refractor Set Building

1999 Finest Gold Refractor Set Building
Since completing the Leather and Laces set I've been thinking about the next step for my collection. With Topps license running out this year I'm thinking that once 2015 Finest is out and that set done I'd turn back the clock a bit and come back to 1999 Topps Finest master set. Back when I completed the refractor version of the set it was a big sense of accomplishment for me. Knocking out the gold refractor version would build on that. I'd be interested in trading for anything I'm missing, my checklist is in my sig. Thanks!

RE: 1999 Finest Gold Refractor Set Building
Great set, good luck collecting it

That's a pricey one. Best of luck!!!! I still need the KAJ
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I may have some, as at one point I was trying for a master set of 1999 Finest, but decided to stop short since there are a lot of low print run cards that rarely show up for sale and when they do they are priced more than I want to spend. I know I kept the basic inserts, but sold off the parallels like the Team Finest red and gold refractors, as well as the higher value gold refractors. I know I still have a few of the Gold refractors though. I will check you list and let you know when I get some time to go through and find the ones I still have.
I just checked your list. It is quite impressive. Those low print run Prominent Figures cards are nearly impossible to find.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/