`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of 12/13 Absolute and 1 pack of 08/09 Topps Signature

1 box of 12/13 Absolute and 1 pack of 08/09 Topps Signature
My LCS has been trying to clear inventory so they've marked every box/pack from 2013 or older half off. Ended up picking up a box of 12/13 Absolute and a pack of 08/09 Topps Signature. Thought both were pretty solid, especially the box of Absolute (which showed a lot of love for Tony Parker). Nothing will be for trade for now and sorry for not having pics, just wanted to share what I hit. Here are the results.

08/09 Topps Signature:
Base - Thaddeus Young /2325
Derrick Rose RC /2325
Facsimile Red - Dolph Schayes /869 (very deceptive, looked like an auto)
Auto - Elvin Hayes /625

Can't say I knew who he was at first as he played well before my time, but thought it was pretty cool to hit an auto of one of the top 50 greatest players once I looked him up. Of course, thinking the Schayes card was an auto too, I thought I hit two autos of top 50 players.

12/13 Absolute
Retired - Nate Thurmond /499
Spectrum - Tony Parker / 25
RC/AU's - Jeremy Pargo /399
Nikola Vucevic /299
Jimmy Butler /299
Hoopla AU - Tony Parker /25

RE: 1 box of 12/13 Absolute and 1 pack of 08/09 Topps Signature
Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: 1 box of 12/13 Absolute and 1 pack of 08/09 Topps Signature
Not bad at all. What kind of wax do they still have there? I might be interested in picking some up from you if you'd be willing to ship them here!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]