`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*Now with pics* Sent these 12 cards to BGS...wish me luck!

RE: Sending these 12 cards to BGS...wish me luck!
Good Luck on the grades! May they all come back as 9.5 or higher.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Thanks Joe, yeah I like the Jose too...but I really can't wait to get the Donaldson back!

(09-28-2015, 08:34 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Best of luck...cards look nice and are a nice collection of players. Let us know how it turns out. I'm particular to the Jose Fernandez....awesome looking card.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Just eyeballing from the photos but both the Blackmon chromes look off center to me... not sure if its enough to hurt the grades or not without measuring it out. Nice lot of cards love those Gold Chrome RC autos... still have not hit anything bigger than an Bryant Prism out of Chrome this year. Good luck on the grades love to see them encased.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Thanks man, that would be huge!

(09-28-2015, 08:44 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Good Luck on the grades! May they all come back as 9.5 or higher.

I hope your eyeballs are deceiving you and you are wrong...lol Keep at the Chrome...there is a lot of good hits in it this year, especially retail.

(09-28-2015, 10:57 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Just eyeballing from the photos but both the Blackmon chromes look off center to me... not sure if its enough to hurt the grades or not without measuring it out. Nice lot of cards love those Gold Chrome RC autos... still have not hit anything bigger than an Bryant Prism out of Chrome this year. Good luck on the grades love to see them encased.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Cards are now in the hands of USPS (don't let me down) and on their way to Dallas!

Cards arrived safe and sound and I should have them within 10 days!

(10-02-2015, 09:56 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Cards arrived safe and sound and I should have them within 10 days!
Good luck once again!! You know Ive always been afraid of sending them to get graded lol how did you package them?
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks man! I sent them in a small Priority flat rate box with insurance. Put each one in a penny sleeve and toploader, put tape over the opening of each, wrapped them in bubble wrap, then filled the rest of the box with bubble wrap. I probably could have gotten away with sending them First Class but did not want to chance it.

(10-02-2015, 10:05 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Good luck once again!! You know Ive always been afraid of sending them to get graded lol how did you package them?

RE: *Update* Sent these 12 cards to BGS...wish me luck!
At one point, I saw a page suggesting how you package cards.

How I do it is...

1) All standard 20pt cards in Premium sleeve and a semi-rigid holder
2) All thicker cards in a One Touch magnetic holder with a protective sleeve over that
3) All cards stacked between two pieces of cardboard and the the cardboard taped together (no tape on actual cases or sleeves)
4) Wrapped cards in a box with lots of bubble wrap and/or foam peanuts so they don't move around during transit.
5) Send via Priority Mail with LOTS of insurance and delivery confirmation.

I've yet to have anything damaged by USPS handling.

RE: *Update* Sent these 12 cards to BGS...wish me luck!
Yep you are right as a suggestion. I do not believe they are going to reject a submission if the toploaders have tape on them or they are not sent with cardboard.

(10-02-2015, 10:20 AM)KPRROK Wrote: At one point, I saw a page suggesting how you package cards.

How I do it is...

1) All standard 20pt cards in Premium sleeve and a semi-rigid holder
2) All thicker cards in a One Touch magnetic holder with a protective sleeve over that
3) All cards stacked between two pieces of cardboard and the the cardboard taped together (no tape on actual cases or sleeves)
4) Wrapped cards in a box with lots of bubble wrap and/or foam peanuts so they don't move around during transit.
5) Send via Priority Mail with LOTS of insurance and delivery confirmation.

I've yet to have anything damaged by USPS handling.