`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
org question

RE: org question
(09-17-2015, 03:18 PM)crossada Wrote: I had another call from Beckett. They said I needed to renew my subscription or they was going to have to delete my org. I had a couple of player checklist on there so there was over 20,000 entries.

The lady said it was a lot of work for me to enter all those and would hate to see me lose the list. I told her go ahead as it was only checklist lol

Beckett's customer service is about as crappy as their broken registry imo.
I agree with you about Beckett's customer service. I don't think any of them know anything about the org, the registries etc. I'm glad to see some of the rest of you are finally understanding this. Sure wish they would get the registries fixed.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: org question
All I can say is excel sheets work great the beckett org has never worked that well for years. I pretty much gave up on that as I have a website for my needs list and a excel sheet I use for listing/trading and selling. This save me $20.00 a year as I rarely find anything I need on any of the websites minus ebay. Good luck with the org issues though I hope they fix it and fix the people having cards saying they have but are actually on there want list. I am not sure they care enough though to fix some of these issues. According to beckett 2 people own a 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold #100 Derek Jeter here (Unknown and gshama) I know this is not true because if so gshama owns pretty much one of every Jeter card ever made.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]