`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
It doesnt get any more "LEGIT" than this! Matt (hofcollector) you're "One of a Kind"

It doesnt get any more "LEGIT" than this! Matt (hofcollector) you're "One of a Kind"
Trades are starting to flow like water again. Big shouts out to Matt (hofcollector), just when the collection cant get any better. Matt finds a way to wow me. No longer do I have to sit here and explain the type of person he is. Im sure everyone one of us now have worked our share of trades with him and know he is one of, if not the most "LEGIT" collector on the site.

Raises my glass to you my friend... You are one-of-a-kind LMAO

Always looking forward to the next

this piece is going into the HOF Relic collection. Slowly starting to build this PC again.
[Image: 20150910_160918_zps0hjkpewy.jpg]

Available for Trade
[Image: 20150910_160828_zpsyo1k4dyq.jpg]

Available for Trade
[Image: 20150910_160809_zps59ghkfrn.jpg]

Harper PC
[Image: 20150910_160729_zps2jwxrq1n.jpg]

Harper PC
[Image: 20150910_160641_zpsyao0icbp.jpg]

Of course always have to save the best for last... Card says it all. Thanks again Matt!

[Image: IMG_20150910_182246_zpsn5kvcvwz.jpg]
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: It doesnt get any more "LEGIT" than this! Matt (hofcollector) you're "One of a Kind"
Nice stuff, Rich! There is definitely no one more "legit" than Matt here, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: It doesnt get any more "LEGIT" than this! Matt (hofcollector) you're "One of a Kind"
Wow! That Harper patch is ridiculous
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

That Musial Tribute is a beautiful card, really nice additions to the collection all around!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Your very welcome Rich. That card will look better in your collection than mine. Thank you for all the kind words. That goes to you too Aaron. I appreciate all the trades and conversations we've had guys.

Again, I say....NASTY!!! Nice Adds!! Check me for the Manny please
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

MONEY!!!

Wow that's legit.
Lmao.
Sick!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

wow sweet new cards rich.welcome back .you and matt are both very "legit" and i love making trades with both of u.as soon as i get a little more time (summer finally winding down) i cant wait to get back to some high end trading.