`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need my Bridgewaters and more Vikes

Need my Bridgewaters and more Vikes
Just thought I'd see if I have anything for your Teddy Bridgewater rookies, other Vikings and anything of Brady, Rodgers/Packers or Luck. I know it's the same as everyone else but it's also fine if we can't work something out too! My org should be pretty up to date but no promises. I don't have a ton of time on my hands so there's much appreciation if you could please send offers, open or with proposals, and we'll take it from there.
I'm just happy football is finally back!
SKOL!!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

RE: Need my Bridgewaters and more Vikes
I have a few 2014 teddy B spectra rcs cards I have a blue #/49 a red #/10 and a gold johnny manziel/teddy b gold dual jersey #ed /25 if your interested

[Image: IMG_1691_zpsiwhlb987.jpg]
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Don't need the Manziel dual but please check me for the other two. If you don't see anything in my org just let me know what you're looking for (or any kind of card/$$ you'd do). Thanks!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.

I have a load of Teddy B and CPatt in my Org. Let me know if you like anything.

Randi

Open offer sent. I just added everything I'd be interested in to give you some room to work with. Just delete down to what you find (If you can find some wants). Thanks!
(09-07-2015, 08:56 PM)rayeates Wrote: I have a load of Teddy B and CPatt in my Org. Let me know if you like anything.

Randi

offer sent
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

OPEN OFFER SENT
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

offer sent the other night with comment
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I have almost every trade countered. If not I'm looking for some of the cards and will get back again tomorrow. Thanks so far everyone!