`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immaculate, what is this? Two 1/1's

Immaculate, what is this? Two 1/1's
I really enjoyed breaking Immaculate last year and broke around three cases. This year, more than likely this will be my one and only box.

I had taken a brief look at the checklist and saw that most of the players I really like to collect are big time short printed but then I saw they had bat knobs and nameplates so I thought it was worth a try, plus the jumbo patches.

What I DID NOT pick up was that Panini has in this product cards of college players. I am not talking about Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas in Auburn jersey but prospects in their college jerseys. I don't chase prospects, so my bad for not knowing that.

I bought this for MLB players and I am okay without the logos but I was not interested in NCAA stuff.

The show

Base card was Buster Posey # to 99

Jersey MLB

[Image: Immaculate%20Ta.jpg]

Jersey college

[Image: Immaculate%20Devin.jpg]

Rookie auto patch

[Image: Immaculate%20Graveman.jpg]

Now to the two 1/1's that were in this box

College
[Image: Immaculate%20Tyler%20Nyquin.jpg]

Tag 1/1
[Image: Immaculate%20Boston.jpg]

And for me, this may be a future local player, the auto from the box

49/49

[Image: Immaculate%20Joey%20Gallo.jpg]

I saw two other boxes from this case opened and they were beyond bad, Terrible was the best way to describe them.

May I wish you success in your breakage.

RE: Immaculate, what is this? Two 1/1's
I'd be interested in the triple with Margot if its available.

(08-29-2015, 08:39 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'd be interested in the triple with Margot if its available.
Card is for sale.

(08-29-2015, 08:56 AM)ronfir Wrote: Card is for sale.
Is it on the bay or are you selling privately?

(08-29-2015, 09:16 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Is it on the bay or are you selling privately?
I have not listed it on eBay. I have a local collector in Dallas asking about the card and two other collectors on another hobby board.

Drop me a PM.

Also, I will be away from my computer for a while.

I'd be interested in trading for the Naquin.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-29-2015, 11:29 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'd be interested in trading for the Naquin.
Only for sale.