Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Score WHAT a bad...

2012 Score WHAT a bad...
idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So no one even looked at my 2012 Score packs/boxes/blaster boxes at the card show over the weekend. Didn't think $2 was too much per pack, maybe it was. No one even looked at them though. Guess if it's not new, then no one wants unless it's free I suppose. So my wife and I ripped open 4 boxes, got no autos, then we opened 4 blaster boxes and got a Danny Coales Auto. Stupid Cowboys card fooled me for a sec thinking I pulled the Luck auto. Jokes on me, wife said no more buying that crap! No I got to figure out how to sell more crap at the show. haha

Oh well, win some you lose some, definitely a bad idea. Glad I didn't spend too much on them.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: 2012 Score WHAT a bad...
I thought Score was always a $1 a pack product at most. I wouldn't touch any open box packs of anything if I didn't know the guy. And I'll use ebay prices to determine box prices and at $2 it's not even close.

My LCS owner pulls the boxes when a big hit is pulled or all hits are pulled and dumps the extra packs into his hobby mixed pack boxes at discount to get rid of them. I know I probably wont hit something big but I usually hit an auto or two and bunch of parallels from a bunch of different products. I've seen some hobby mix boxes he has with some higher end packs. It's a cool idea and gets rid of space fast.

Whoaaa...2 bucks a pack is crazy high for score

I am still missing some cards from that set if you have any interest in getting rid of some that sweet Score Base. I am also missing a Lavonte David Artist Proof #/32 and the Red Zone #/20. Any of those show up?

I didn't get any artist proof or red zones. I'm sure I have at least one of each base.
(08-17-2015, 09:22 PM)rwgreen Wrote: Whoaaa...2 bucks a pack is crazy high for score
As my first attempt at selling anything at the card show, I guess the other dealers didn't want to tell me I was charging double what I should have been? heh
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]