`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps: Good job for once!

RE: Topps: Good job for once!
(08-11-2015, 11:42 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: That is really sharp looking!! Do you know IF there will be Legends in it (Nolan Ryan)?
He has a very small possibility to get into the set as an SP base, but he will definitely have some inserts and such in there
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(08-11-2015, 05:39 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: He has a very small possibility to get into the set as an SP base, but he will definitely have some inserts and such in there
POST #4,134

Excellent! Thanks!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

You rang...did someone say once...see online name for bad joke.

(08-12-2015, 06:59 PM)once78 Wrote: You rang...did someone say once...see online name for bad joke.
hahahahahaha. Once upon a time I did say once, but that was only once to start this one thread. I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook now
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(08-12-2015, 08:17 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: hahahahahaha. Once upon a time I did say once, but that was only once to start this one thread. I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook now
What? I don't get it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-12-2015, 08:17 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: hahahahahaha. Once upon a time I did say once, but that was only once to start this one thread. I'm sure your phone is ringing off the hook now
Hey I didn't mean to pm you this...that is Great! hahaha!!!

(08-11-2015, 01:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I wish they'd go back to cardboard. But I like the design.
I second that. There's just something really nice about the pre 1992 Topps sets that are appealing.