`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Stanton Thread

RE: The Stanton Thread
Thought I was just going to see a few Stanton cards. WOW! Just kept scrolling over great card after great card....VERY impressive!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

(11-21-2015, 12:01 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: amazing collection, congrats!

being a Stanton guy have you see the 2014 national treasures game ball auto? I've been after that card since I saw him included on the checklist but have never seen one. wondering at this point if it was made.
I have not seen it or heard of anyone who has. I have seen the 2015 Topps Tribute Milestones Stanton's with a giant piece of ball from the game he hit his first home run in. If you come across it I'd love to see it though.
(11-21-2015, 07:06 AM)baseballmason Wrote: Thought I was just going to see a few Stanton cards. WOW! Just kept scrolling over great card after great card....VERY impressive!
Thanks. I've been trying to peck away at some rarities for the last few years. Being a player collector would drive me crazy. There's just so much out there.

Bravo. Those are some awesome cards. I have 700+ Stantons (400+ unique). I don't normally trade Stantons, but I'd trade duplicates to knock out some of my other needs. My Org is public, so feel free to take a look. Thanks again for sharing.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(11-22-2015, 01:27 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Bravo. Those are some awesome cards. I have 700+ Stantons (400+ unique). I don't normally trade Stantons, but I'd trade duplicates to knock out some of my other needs. My Org is public, so feel free to take a look. Thanks again for sharing.
Oh I definitely will! Thanks for the heads up.
(11-22-2015, 01:27 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Bravo. Those are some awesome cards. I have 700+ Stantons (400+ unique). I don't normally trade Stantons, but I'd trade duplicates to knock out some of my other needs. My Org is public, so feel free to take a look. Thanks again for sharing.
Man, you have some nice stuff. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of some of those beauties. Well, I'm always looking for higher end Stanton's. If you could find it in your heart to let go of some of yours I'd be more than happy to take them off of your hands.

Nice new piece in today. Updated page one.

Very impressive collection. Do you have his Triple Threads RC? I think it was one of his nicest cards in 2010

I'm fortunate being a Braves fan that I get to see him play a lot through the year. I hope he gets a good MVP type season in '16
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(12-05-2015, 05:27 PM)crossada Wrote: Very impressive collection. Do you have his Triple Threads RC? I think it was one of his nicest cards in 2010

I'm fortunate being a Braves fan that I get to see him play a lot through the year. I hope he gets a good MVP type season in '16
Yup. One of my favorites as well. On card auto too. I think I have the gold /25 posted on page 1.

(12-05-2015, 06:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yup. One of my favorites as well. On card auto too. I think I have the gold /25 posted on page 1.
Cool! I was looking for the 0/99 and scrolled right past it. Very sweet card.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(12-05-2015, 06:49 PM)crossada Wrote: Cool! I was looking for the 0/99 and scrolled right past it. Very sweet card.
Thanks man. Triple Threads happens to be my favorite brand. I had a chance to get a 2010 Topps Chrome Gold Stanton rc auto with it for dirt cheap but I dragged my feet about a day too long.

(12-05-2015, 06:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yup. One of my favorites as well. On card auto too. I think I have the gold /25 posted on page 1.
I actually bought the Stanton '10 Triple Threads wood 1/1 for $200 a few years ago. Sold it about a year later for ~$1800. Now it's for sale on the bay for like $5k.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*