`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omar Vizquel for $10,000, Alex

Omar Vizquel for $10,000, Alex
Holy cow- I know that on eBay there are a few deep-pocketed Omar Vizquel collectors, but this is just plain insane!
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-...2a554bd2ec
If anyone ever comes into contact with an Omar Vizquel 1/1 card, list it on eBay and get your money cause this is bananas.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Omar Vizquel for $10,000, Alex
That's what happens when you get in a pi$$ing contest with another die hard and you both have money to burn.

That can't be correct, can it? That's a $150 card at best.

Nope it was sold and paid for when sale ended

I have no idea what to say right now. Why?

One lucky seller.

Wow. I love Omar Vizquel, in fact he's my fave player of all time. But I'm not dropping 10 large for an auto of his. Ever.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-08-2015, 03:41 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I have no idea what to say right now. Why?
His rarities from tek were hitting several thousands each. There seem to be about 5 truly hard-core and deep-pocketed (by my standards) vizquel collectors, with two of them having EXTREMELY deep pockets.

Prices start dropping like crazy wen you get to slightly higher print runs (much more so than normal)
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(08-08-2015, 06:10 PM)petillo64 Wrote: His rarities from tek were hitting several thousands each. There seem to be about 5 truly hard-core and deep-pocketed (by my standards) vizquel collectors, with two of them having EXTREMELY deep pockets.

Prices start dropping like crazy wen you get to slightly higher print runs (much more so than normal)
The regular issue auto's for the upper end brands were in the hundreds when they first came out last year and I thought that was ridiculous. I think the triple threads was like $200 at one point. I pulled a Supreme plate auto and was disappointed when I saw it. Don't these guys know there will be an over abundance of these things sooner than later? I totally get collecting what you love. However, if I had 10k to blow on cards on any given day I believe I'd rather do something like a '09 Bowman Chrome xfractor and blue refractor BGS 9.5/10's of Trout's. With that money you could get that done. You could pull crazy cards with 10 grand. I just can't imagine seeing the Vizquel 1/1 on one side of the table and the 2 Trout's on the other, being told to choose and picking up the Vizquel.

Yeah. Pockets must be DEEP!!!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint