`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quite possibly the best box of A&G i have ever opened!! 3 case hits!!! (pics)

RE: Quite possibly the best box of A&G i have ever opened!! 3 case hits!!! (pics)
I'm interested in the Gatto relic also. Check my org and let me know.

RE: Quite possibly the best box of A&G i have ever opened!! 3 case hits!!! (pics)
Cmb fOr the joe gatto relic

This thread is from last August. How do people find these?

(04-08-2016, 11:12 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: This thread is from last August. How do people find these?
I didn't realize this thread was from 8/15 until I saw the post from N5K (Jason) then checked the original posting date. Wow, a blast from the past Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-09-2016, 08:13 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I didn't realize this thread was from 8/15 until I saw the post from N5K (Jason) then checked the original posting date. Wow, a blast from the past Smile
That's what tipped me off. I wasn't being sarcastic. I just have no idea how to find a random thread unless you knew who originally posted it.

(04-10-2016, 09:27 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's what tipped me off. I wasn't being sarcastic. I just have no idea how to find a random thread unless you knew who originally posted it.
I didn't think you were being sarcastic at all, Matt.
There is a search function. (Upper left of the thread box ... near Messages & Control Panel) You can type in a key word and limit it to the Title of the thread, or search a particular persons threads.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Great box! Definitely going to break some Gypsy and A&G hobby this year!