`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Night Pickups & BGS Grades

Trade Night Pickups & BGS Grades
Picked up a few nice cards at the LCS last night, and my buddy brought back my BGS RCR grades that he took to the National. Some of these are FT, some are PC.

[Image: i-WNDKtWQ-L.jpg]

Kang is FT. The LCS owner had pulled the Bryant just before he went to National and he got it graded there, but as it's PC, I may wind up busting it out (I only like to BGS Bowman Chrome cards). Swihart and Pederson are PC for now too.

[Image: i-tkbq6s5-L.jpg]

Flaherty, Moustakas and Giolito are FT, Harper I traded today (didn't have it long) and Gordon and Freeland are for my Bow Chro PC.

[Image: i-Znr4Sdj-L.jpg]

Two more for my Bow Chro PC and then my BGS PC additions. Not thrilled with the 9s, but can't win them all...

[Image: i-rqsMQWJ-L.jpg]

The Urias is a gorgeous card, so I'm not sure why it only got a 9, will likely re-submit it as I genuinely thought it could come back a 10.

[Image: i-BbGvHm5-L.jpg]

Some nice grades on some nice cards, I think the value increase of the Bryant alone paid for my grading submission! Thanks for looking.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Trade Night Pickups & BGS Grades
Beautiful Swihart! Nice all around.

some nice pickups simon .are u going to mls trade night this month?

Yeah buddy, I'll be there! You?

(08-09-2015, 03:56 PM)ounagi Wrote: some nice pickups simon .are u going to mls trade night this month?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

yeah i would think so went to last months but didnt bring any cards,just bought a few boxes .i will bring my stuff this time thou,maybe we can do some pack wars this time?

Yeah, bring your stuff and we'll have some fun. Lemire will be there too so we'll have a few baseball guys.

(08-09-2015, 04:35 PM)ounagi Wrote: yeah i would think so went to last months but didnt bring any cards,just bought a few boxes .i will bring my stuff this time thou,maybe we can do some pack wars this time?

I like that Tier One Pederson. Nice cards.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*