`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a bummer

What a bummer
I bought this card on Ebay two days before he was traded. I was so pumped to add another card to the rainbow set I was putting together of him from the 2015 Topps Finest Set. I had all the colors ( traded the orange auto I had to James yesterday). Now I'm bummed and have no desire to keep any of them. Just move on and concentrate on active Rockies players.

[Image: ad008207-411f-4792-a3c7-5411b2e7848b_zps4kugo6kp.jpg]

I HAD all the colors

[Image: 5b8d72d5-ae5a-4a8f-910f-3446908cc6c6_zpstnbv3fdu.jpg]

Oh well moving on

Wants: Arenado, Cargo, Goldschmidt, Harper, Trout, and Posey

RE: What a bummer
Well, if you're gonna put your Tulo stuff up for trade you can check me for some of it. I was pretty bummed too but I'm gonna keep the PC alive for now.
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

(08-03-2015, 09:53 PM)nquarry Wrote: Well, if you're gonna put your Tulo stuff up for trade you can check me for some of it. I was pretty bummed too but I'm gonna keep the PC alive for now.
Not getting rid of all of them...I plan on keeping his Rookie cards, rookie autos, and some other personal favorites, the rest can go.

Sorry man, it must really suck to watch your pc guy traded away. If Goldschmidt got traded I would still collect him though, unless it was the dodgers then I'd have to find a new favorite player lol.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Im interested Stan. Give me a look if you like.

(08-04-2015, 05:32 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im interested Stan. Give me a look if you like.
Matt, I sent you a PM, thanks.

i understand the feeling. Me being a Cardinals fan, was bummed the day Pujols was traded. But still collecting his Cardinal stuff. At least he is doing well in Toronto.

Sick Tulo card.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-05-2015, 08:48 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: i understand the feeling. Me being a Cardinals fan, was bummed the day Pujols was traded. But still collecting his Cardinal stuff. At least he is doing well in Toronto.
pujols got traded to toronto? When did that happen?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Your tulo stuff is nuts! He's still awesome, keep collecting him. I'm going to keep collecting gomez even though he's in houston now.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos