`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone call from beckett. Good god.

RE: Phone call from beckett. Good god.
my sub ran out a couple months ago, with no real desire to renew. Surprised I havent gotten a call yet, then again i dont answer the phone unless i know the person calling my caller ID because my home is FLOODED with robocalls.

I changed my phone number to a bogus one, and now I get emails every few days saying, "we are trying to contact you regarding your subscription". Definitely easier to delete the emails than it is to have to deal with the incessant calls.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I kept getting calls about buying new online guides . I only buy it every once in a while so they go through the whole plan etc and i tell them no thanks it's to much no need for it that often. You would think telling them you charge to much that they would try and make a better deal nope. Just keep on trying. after about a call a week for a month i told them stop calling me if i want to buy something i will. No more calls .
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

(07-29-2015, 09:26 AM)djohn Wrote: I changed my phone number to a bogus one, and now I get emails every few days saying, "we are trying to contact you regarding your subscription". Definitely easier to delete the emails than it is to have to deal with the incessant calls.
just checked my account to do the same and noticed i have no phone number on file, that explains it! PERFECT

IF they would improve the service it would sell itself and this would not be needed.