`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Panini Prizm (On Card Auto Steal)

2015 Panini Prizm (On Card Auto Steal)
Hello all, I finally was able to win an auction on the BAY recently of one of my PC players, and was amazed of the quality and the look of the Panini Prizm Tye Died /50 on card signatures this year. I do prefer on card, versus stickers but have many of both. I do also wished Panini Baseball had logos, but I still enjoy this product every bit as much as Topps. Anyway, thought I'd show it off. I was able to pick this up for under 9 bucks with shipping!

[Image: Shoemaker_zps3xkiwy4m.jpg]

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: 2015 Panini Prizm (On Card Auto Steal)
Very nice card indeed!!! I have the one of my pc player as well paid around 15 or so so it wasnt too bad...... Congrats on the pick up!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks man. I really love the look. When I saw Bonds was in this set, I was stoked thinking I could score an auto, but it doesn't look like he signed. I'm just going to keep my eye out for the Tye Died and Purple Flash when they pop up at a reasonable price.

Congratulations buddy. Nice pick up.

Yep, I love this card. He's not having a great year so far, and I don't think he's a superstar by any means, but he's a competitor and he signed my program and Baseball in Tempe this year, and was super cool to talk to. VERY approachable guy!

Grea card! Those tie-dye parallels sure do look sweet.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!