`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New trades

RE: New trades
That's another point I was going to bring up. After 20 trades or so (usually the cut off point for new traders) you are no longer obligated to send first. In your profile traders will find all of your trading info including feedback, number of trades, card wants, etc. Without this feature you will always be asked to send first regardless of how long you've been on the boards and have no recourse if some bad trader decides to scam you. With the trade feature, an invoice is created every time you trade starting a paper trail and recording the event. All of your prior trades are stored for you by Beckett in your trade function and viewable at any time.

(07-15-2015, 05:23 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's another point I was going to bring up. After 20 trades or so (usually the cut off point for new traders) you are no longer obligated to send first. In your profile traders will find all of your trading info including feedback, number of trades, card wants, etc. Without this feature you will always be asked to send first regardless of how long you've been on the boards and have no recourse if some bad trader decides to scam you. With the trade feature, an invoice is created every time you trade starting a paper trail and recording the event. All of your prior trades are stored for you by Beckett in your trade function and viewable at any time.
You state "have no recourse if some bad trader decides to scam you". How does Beckett protect you from bad traders. If I send my end and don't receive from the other trader, what is the recourse that Beckett could help me on? Thanks.

It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

(07-15-2015, 08:34 AM)baseballmason Wrote: You state "have no recourse if some bad trader decides to scam you". How does Beckett protect you from bad traders. If I send my end and don't receive from the other trader, what is the recourse that Beckett could help me on? Thanks.
The moderators can attempt to contact the bad trader and try to get them to send the cards involved in the trade or the original cards back. A trader that takes the time to add cards to their organize is not likely adding them so they can scam someone and disappear. Also, by paying for the organize, they have a vested interest in the site. If a bad trader pays for the organize and gets banned, they do not get a refund on the organize they paid for.That is also why the feedback is important as well.

Adding on to what Mr. Campos said, once you agree to a trade an invoice is created binding the trader to the deal. Should all else fail and you need to get your 2 police departments involved, an invoice/contract with all actions documented (Including all previous conversations between the 2 parties) goes a long way. What's owed is in black and white and no denying what is owed at that point.