`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are logging in, please check your trades!

RE: If you are logging in, please check your trades!
You make a good point about the subscription. However I thought that Beckett allows you to have 500 "free" items available for trade at one time. So you say you cannot access any trade if you do not pay? Could explain why you see a lot of people log in...but not reply to trades.

(07-12-2015, 09:19 AM)swirlie Wrote: Wow !!! I have never got an email from Beckett about any trades / offers / counters NEVER or post/ thread did we have to check a box or something ?
And for the record I log on most days at least once a day to check posts but now that my subscription ran out on the first of the month I can't check the trade page anymore till I reup my subscription so that may also be a reason some don't respond immediately I only say that because I do it all the time I wait to redo it until I have some time to spend doing trades just voicing my opinion
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(07-12-2015, 09:31 AM)dspainjr Wrote: You make a good point about the subscription. However I thought that Beckett allows you to have 500 "free" items available for trade at one time. So you say you cannot access any trade if you do not pay? Could explain why you see a lot of people log in...but not reply to trades.
I don't believe they offer any trade/org feature for free anymore. I've read numerous complaints about how it used to be free but no longer is. I know I couldn't load anything for trade until I purchased the OPG.

Straight from the FAQs...notice the last statement Smile

What is Organize?

Organize is an online tool to record and organize your collections. With Organize, you can:
1. Create collections and group them in folders.
2. Use Organize to view Beckett Value with an Online Price Guide subscription
3. Set cards up for Trade or Sell
4. Create want lists for Trade, or shopping on the Beckett Marketplace
5. Enter and organize graded cards
Organize is available as a 1-year subscription for $40.00 per year. It is FREE with a Single Sport, or Total Access Online Price Guide subscription.

*Not sure if you're ready to subscribe? Test Drive your first 500 items on Organize for free!*

(07-12-2015, 09:36 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I don't believe they offer any trade/org feature for free anymore. I've read numerous complaints about how it used to be free but no longer is. I know I couldn't load anything for trade until I purchased the OPG.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Ah yes, I forgot about that. I wonder if they are still honoring that and how? Also, if the individuals can still take advantage of that offer, can they access the trade feature? I've read an awful lot of posts that say you can't. I subscribe to the OPG so the organize tool comes "free" with it.

Yeah same here, I've never been in a situation where I have not been able to trade...unless you count the great outage of 2014...lol

(07-12-2015, 10:13 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Ah yes, I forgot about that. I wonder if they are still honoring that and how? Also, if the individuals can still take advantage of that offer, can they access the trade feature? I've read an awful lot of posts that say you can't. I subscribe to the OPG so the organize tool comes "free" with it.

(07-11-2015, 07:07 PM)kman9111 Wrote: The email said they declined my counteroffer. I never sent a counteroffer.
and everyone wonders why I dont read my e-mail for all the junk email that come through. Well it been a month time to clear it out again. Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I know when I first started I could go to My Account and then go to Notification Options for a bunch of possible email options they would send you. I remember the trade notification option was one of them.
Seattle Mariners super collector
I also collect some Braves players

Top wants
1 Kyle Seager            571 different cards
2 Ken Griffey, Jr.        1,202 different cards
3 Felix Hernandez      772 different cards
4 Hank Aaron            388 different cards
5 Edgar Martinez       540 different cards

(07-12-2015, 01:38 PM)kman9111 Wrote: I know when I first started I could go to My Account and then go to Notification Options for a bunch of possible email options they would send you. I remember the trade notification option was one of them.
Yup. They got rid of that option at the top of the page for some reason though. That was a heck of a lot easier.