`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One box 2015 Press Pass Total Memorabilia

One box 2015 Press Pass Total Memorabilia
So I went to the shop and saw these in the case. The guy at the counter was saying how he knows nothing about racing stuff, but it seems to sell. after a few other good purchases, I decided to grab a box, since I had not opened any before. Here's the hits:

[Image: IMG_0006_zpsazu2pdys.jpg]

Finally, when I opened one of the packs I saw it just had one GIANT card in it. I hoped for some kind of logo patch or book, but instead it was this:

[Image: IMG_0007_zpsnxgvcush.jpg]

Kinda funny, the "BIG HIT" is the highest numbered card in the box. Also not really in super mint shape on the back because of it's size.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: One box 2015 Press Pass Total Memorabilia
2014 Total Memorabilia

Well, not sure what you got the box for, but if was around $90 or so, then that is a pretty rough break if you ask me. I mean, five solid drivers, and I like the Dale Jr. and the Gordon cards, but hardly the quality or value for for the price. Not one cool multi-color patch??? The Windshield cards are neat and all, but out of /175, hardly special...I did not like this release, and this type of box is why. Sorry, man. I think Press Pass phoned 2014 TM in, so to speak......

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Sweet Gordon
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Pretty good box, one of the bad things about this release was the chipping issues around the edged of the RU cards. Got a few good drivers though.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Not a bad box really. At least you pulled all Cup Series drivers as your hits. I'm kind of surprised that out of 10 RU pieces (not counting Jeff), only 1 is multi-colored. The box I busted when they came out had at least one multi-color piece in every hit, EXCEPT the booklet I pulled!
I wouldn't worry much about the chipping on the cards. That was very common with this release (result of cutting and packing such thick cards). It was most common on the Triple Swatches and Clear Cuts cards. If you had broke this when they first came out, you'd have easily gotten your money back with sells/trades.
I wouldn't mind having the Kyle Busch if I have something(s) you'd like in a trade. I had one, but traded it to another Rowdy collector.

congrats man nice Jr.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]