`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS submission error?

BGS submission error?
I was trying to submit a few cards. I got the first one then when I tried to do the second nothing. I was wondering is anyone else having a problem with submission?

RE: BGS submission error?
(07-03-2015, 11:58 AM)stwainfan Wrote: I was trying to submit a few cards. I got the first one then when I tried to do the second nothing. I was wondering is anyone else having a problem with submission?
Are you talking about online? When I used to submit, I printed off the form and took it in. I live about 20 minutes from BGS Dallas Headquarters.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

yes I was trying to do it online. I got the first card. Then I tried to add the second card it wouldn't do nothing. I was asking to see if any one else is having the same problem. Is there another way for me to submit my cards?

(07-04-2015, 08:38 AM)stwainfan Wrote: Is there another way for me to submit my cards?
Some people print off the form and mail it in. I've been hearing that the online form is buggy. IF you put this question in the actual BGS Forum, you might get help from Jeff the MOD. Keep in mind that today is the 4th of July. So, he might not answer.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

ok thanks.

I always print off the form, personally, and mail everything in with insurance and tracking - obviously.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.