Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Multi Box Breaks......SCANS.

RE: Multi Box Breaks......SCANS.
Nice stuff! The Stras is awesome!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-04-2015, 06:32 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: No worries man just glad you got some nice stuff!
Thanks manSmile
(07-05-2015, 03:51 PM)demondukk Wrote: Nice stuff! The Stras is awesome!
Thank you! I was pretty surprised when I pulled it. Sharp looking card.

Among all the golden material you've got from your boxes, my pick would go to the Jim Rice Auto.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Like the Vargas and buxton

I would be interested in the Elston Howard if it is available.

thanks...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(07-10-2015, 11:57 PM)mjanooz Wrote: I would be interested in the Elston Howard if it is available.

thanks...
Offer sent. Thanks.

Just thinking how much more exciting it would be to get a Buxton auto if it wasn't for the fact that even before this guy player an inning in MLB he has maybe over 20,000 autos out there. I think it's one of many issues that manufactures are failing on. On one sense I know they need to fill products with guys people will want and know. But on the other it greatly decreases the value of any of his cards to have his auto in every product for five years.

Always thought that when they get drafted they should have an auto, and when they hit the MLB you get their RC auto. Other than that they should be very limited to maybe a auto if they make Future team or win minor league award.

Strasburgler I'd say you did real good with Tigers pulls a Al Kaline autograph and rare Miguel Cabrera.
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]

(07-14-2015, 08:28 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: Just thinking how much more exciting it would be to get a Buxton auto if it wasn't for the fact that even before this guy player an inning in MLB he has maybe over 20,000 autos out there. I think it's one of many issues that manufactures are failing on. On one sense I know they need to fill products with guys people will want and know. But on the other it greatly decreases the value of any of his cards to have his auto in every product for five years.

Always thought that when they get drafted they should have an auto, and when they hit the MLB you get their RC auto. Other than that they should be very limited to maybe a auto if they make Future team or win minor league award.
Yeah there are a lot of autos out there. I don't really collect for the value I just collect what I like. Al Kaline signs everything so his autographs are never going to be too valuable but I still collect his cards because he's one of my favorite Tigers and I like how they look.
(07-14-2015, 03:45 PM)AdamTranski Wrote: Strasburgler I'd say you did real good with Tigers pulls a Al Kaline autograph and rare Miguel Cabrera.
Thanks! Always nice to get some PC pulls!

Check me for the Gallo
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*