`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Suggestion

Looking for a Suggestion
I was heavy into the Hobby in the late 90's through 2005. Haven't really been active in the past eight-ten years. With that said, I was a huge AJ Burnett fan when he first came up. I have tons of rookies/autographs/game used etc in my collection. What should I do with them? As his career is winding down, he is having an outstanding year. Would it be best to try and move these cards now, or continue to hold on to them? If I decide to sell, would it be the best use of my time to try and move them all in one individual lot, or into smaller lots?

RE: Looking for a Suggestion
Keep them if you think he had a HOF career. Sell them now while Pittsburgh fans still remember him. Smile
Probably selling individual instead of lots will generate more money. Then you can always sell the remainders as one big blowout lot ... Or trade the remainders here in the forum.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.