`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want/need '87 or '88 topps?

Anyone want/need '87 or '88 topps?
hey everyone. I just cleaned up a bit and I have two boxes of cards just about filled with 1987 and 1988 topps if anyone needs. I figure there are about 70% of the set for each year here with doubles and triples ranging from some slight dings to very few bends. I would range the condition of these to from mostly EX to a few NM. Commons + stars/rc's. Figured we can do a trade value of $5 each which includes the shipping. I am not looking for 1 $5 card in return however as i'll pick up a few base cards to possibly complete some sets and other needs.

Basically I want to get rid of these since I rebuilt both sets and am trying to unload the extras. If interested let me know. Otherwise I am going to give these to my wife to make something out of them or even give them to kids for an art project. Or, I can split them into team lots if you desire. Eitherway, these must go buh-bye.

Also wouldn't you know.. I am missing card #300 from 1988's topps set which is Don Mattingly. And the funny part is this came from a set box I got when I was a kid which I remember opening up and playing with them (some of these cards were rough with the rubberband marks around some since at 8 years of age I though it would be awesome to separate them into teams). I'll be a monkeys uncle. IF anyone has an extra Mattingly card from 88', let me know. Thanks!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Anyone want/need '87 or '88 topps?
I basicLly posted this same thread last week.

I have an extra Mattingly

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1575022.html

RE: Anyone want/need '87 or '88 topps?
Oh awesome. Wanna do a PWe trade for it? possibly more?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.