`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally retail luck, Prizm style

Finally retail luck, Prizm style
Thought I'd check if target had any series 2 or archives in and nothing but they had one lone Prizm blaster so I figure why not.

Got a /199 camo fresh faces Robert Stephenson auto
Griffey fireworks
Buxton fresh faces
/60 orange spangenberg

Couple of prizms and then a few nice hits from the red pack like Jose Fernandez

All in all as usual Prizm makes you feel like you didn't totally waste $20

RE: Finally retail luck, Prizm style
Agreed!

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Well, it's about flippin' time you hit something! Congrats! Now you can let out a sigh of relief! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice Stephenson!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-23-2015, 05:19 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well, it's about flippin' time you hit something! Congrats! Now you can let out a sigh of relief! Smile
I had a feeling when I saw that lonely blaster sitting there
And Prizm is always good

And with that....poof it was gone , used my coupon on a s2 blaster and got an archives to try...duds

(06-23-2015, 08:08 PM)rentzington Wrote: And with that....poof it was gone , used my coupon on a s2 blaster and got an archives to try...duds
Having retail luck and having a retail streak are 2 totally different animals. Smile
But I'm sure that the laws of probability will turn things around. You've been down so long, your retail luck should kick into high gear soon .... I hope.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-24-2015, 09:30 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Having retail luck and having a retail streak are 2 totally different animals. Smile
But I'm sure that the laws of probability will turn things around. You've been down so long, your retail luck should kick into high gear soon .... I hope.

I don't really buy much anymore now anyway, usually a blaster here or there when a new product comes out....then quit.

last year i was buying up every blaster of a new product i'd see and realized how much worthless crud piled up.

I remember last year I bought a box of prizm and it was the last one too, but was a pretty decent box as well. Congrats on your good luck today!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]