`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has been a fast 3 months

This has been a fast 3 months
It's hard to believe three months have passed since I started trading on here and I'm quickly closing in on 100 trades. I've had some ups and downs, but for the most part it has been a blast. I've enjoyed meeting and making new friends, namely Richard (rad_1205) and Steve (dmbcrush22) and a host of others. I've traded away some cards I never thought I would, but in retrospect I have received cards I never would have imagined owning. I'm a huge TTT (Troy Tulowitzki) fan, 150 cards and counting. Anyway, thanks for letting me share the ride I've been on the last three months. Always open for trading, send me an offer.

Wants: Anything and everything Troy Tulowitzki. Also a big fan of Paul Goldschmidt, Nolan Arenado, Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, and any rookies that catch my attention.

RE: This has been a fast 3 months
I can vouch for Stan, we have made, what, 15 deals? In the past month or two! He's super fair and fun to work with- an asset to the community!

(Apparently spell check got me on that one. I do not vogue.... I can't even dance haha)
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Well I don't know if I want to see crush vogue for you but I do have something you might like

Not gonna be easy for me to let go

[Image: 28e9068d43dda928a8e00c5ae8bdb4f0_zps9a87e89f.jpg]

Thank you for the endorsement Steve, well appreciated.

Yankees_pride, I will send an open offer for that sweet looking Tulo relic, hopefully we can work a deal
(06-14-2015, 07:59 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Well I don't know if I want to see crush vogue for you but I do have something you might like

Not gonna be easy for me to let go

[Image: 28e9068d43dda928a8e00c5ae8bdb4f0_zps9a87e89f.jpg]
I have some platinum five-tools and toolsy, which ones do you need?

Just pulled a 2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest Refractors #94F12 Troy Tulowitzki 15/25 if interested.

Definitely interested, I'll send you an offer later today. I know there's no pricing on Finest as yet, but what BV are you looking for?

wow stan its been a fast 3 months and its been a blast trading with u and getting to know u a little on a personal level

(06-14-2015, 01:32 PM)rbanfan Wrote: Definitely interested, I'll send you an offer later today. I know there's no pricing on Finest as yet, but what BV are you looking for?
You collect Tulo so I'll leave the guessing of the BV to you. Let me know what you're thinking in the trade when you open one up.

100 trades in 3 months is an absolute tear to go on. Almost like binge watching shows on Netflix. The trades we've done have been awesome and you've been a great addition to the community.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I've had a couple amazing trades so far with you and hopefully many more to come, one of the coolest and nicest people I've dealt with yet!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]