`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Buxton Called Up

Buxton Called Up
Just saw on Twitter that Buxton just got the call. Good luck to him and I hope he was worth the wait!

RE: Buxton Called Up
Can't wait. Unfortunately, I think this means the Twins have decided that the future is 2016 and not this year. I'd expect we'll see Sano within the next couple of weeks.
Kepler

Congrats to the stud! I think he has some amazing potential and the Twins need outfield help. Know, to sell or hold...
[Image: 46267fd1-714b-4a22-8a1c-043402e9683d_zpsjsnavycy.jpg]
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-13-2015, 05:39 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Congrats to the stud! I think he has some amazing potential and the Twins need outfield help. Know, to sell or hold...
[Image: 46267fd1-714b-4a22-8a1c-043402e9683d_zpsjsnavycy.jpg]
Nice card!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

indians are calling up lindor too, this might be one of the best seasons for rookies in recent memory

Lindor's first hit was hilarious when he fell trying to run to 2nd! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. It looks like he an Miggy had a good laugh about it, too. I hope he does well now that he has been called up, but it was just too funny.
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

First hit is a standup triple to the left-center gap that he made look easy. Kid can absolutely fly. Wow.
Kepler

That was unreal...he made it look, well, easy. I have tickets for Friday night's game against the Cubs. Can't wait!