`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These worth anything?

These worth anything?
Just got back into collecting cards and went through my collection and found these let me know if they are worth anything lol.. The Furcal is a 2007 allen and ginter Bazooka 25/25

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: These worth anything?
Everything is worth something! Smile
Hammerin' Hank cards are always desirable! Condition ain't too bad on most of them. Very nice!
The other cards are nice, too. Awesome patch card, Longoria auto is nice. Not sure about that Furcal card.
We're not allowed to discuss book value, but you can pay Beckett per card for the value ... Or a month subscription isn't a huge investment either. Are you looking to sell or trade?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-08-2015, 11:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Everything is worth something! Smile
Hammerin' Hank cards are always desirable! Condition ain't too bad on most of them. Very nice!
The other cards are nice, too. Awesome patch card, Longoria auto is nice. Not sure about that Furcal card.
We're not allowed to discuss book value, but you can pay Beckett per card for the value ... Or a month subscription isn't a huge investment either. Are you looking to sell or trade?
yeah my dad gave me all of his duplicate Hank Aaron cards.. He has everyone from when he was a rookie till he retired. I'm just looking to see what kind of value I might have with the more new age cards the vintage cards are always keepers!

Like the felix!
no org, please do not send trade requests

(06-09-2015, 01:10 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: Like the felix!
yep I actually remember pulling it! Thinking about either trading it or selling it

Can not give prices here..all of these cards are listed in OPG..so you need a subscription to OPG or mag to get prices..or go to LCS and use their Beckett..or go through eBay to see what they go for normally..

Good luck....

The easy way to determine street value is to look at "Sold Listings" on eBay to get an idea of what typical sales prices have been. Keep in mind that there are several factors that weigh in on closing prices, such as auction end time, length of auction, seller feedback rating, plus the condition of the card etc. Sometimes you will see 10 listings that all sold for $20-$30, and then one that sold for $100 for the exact same card. The notion that your card is worth $100 is short-sighted as there were probably some significant factors leading to that $100 price. Also, keep in mind that eBay is just 1 of many marketplaces for cards, and is not considered book value.
FYI, there is a A&G mini collector on the boards that might be interested in that Furcal.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/