2015 Bowman hanger 2015 Prizm hanger

2015 Bowman hanger 2015 Prizm hanger
Got another auto in Retail bowman.
Andrew Triggs /250
[Image: 7C596974-3F1E-4FC0-8AB3-3CDFAF5D6A35_zps0wbylkjp.jpg]
And another Camo from Prizm Mauer /199
[Image: 1CE56B38-6854-48DC-A7C6-6E47ED8E76B5_zpsotuitlve.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2015 Bowman hanger 2015 Prizm hanger
I think I am the only person that has not pulled ANYTHING from retail bowman this year. I kinda love the color from this year's prizm.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(06-07-2015, 02:20 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I think I am the only person that has not pulled ANYTHING from retail bowman this year. I kinda love the color from this year's prizm.
Prizm is perennial favorite of mine. They're always fun to open, and never disappointed.
Sorry about your Bowman experience. Except for my disappointing Jumbo Hobby box, Bowman has been 'giving back' abundantly.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If you are interested in trading the McCutchen cards, please check me.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I'd like a shot at the Triggs if it's for trade. Let me know.

prizm always look better than nearly anything topps makes, you would think they could take a lesson from panini in the design.

(06-10-2015, 03:24 PM)rentzington Wrote: prizm always look better than nearly anything topps makes, you would think they could take a lesson from panini in the design.
If Panini gets their hands on a MLB license, Topps better watch out!

Interested in the Mauer if it's available.