Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUSTIN PEDROIA BY THE LETTERS

DUSTIN PEDROIA BY THE LETTERS
Good Sunday to everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I was able to get the last letter (I) last month that I needed to complete his name via the 2009 Upper Deck SP By the Letters and decided to finally put them up in the "Collection Room". All this was done searching online for letters..Now to work on the "Boston Red Sox" letters, if anyone has any available and can trade them let me know.

It's been cool to see Dustin on a good hitting streak lately. I hope he continues.

Now for the Red Sox to beat the A's this afternoon!!
Thanks for looking!!

[Image: Dustin%20Pedroia%20By%20The%20Letters%20Sig.jpg]

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

RE: DUSTIN PEDROIA BY THE LETTERS
That's pretty cool man. Congratulations.

Great looking display man!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Looks sweet! Congrats!

Very impressive! Aren't you glad you're not a Jarrod Saltalamacchia collector, instead? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Looks sweet, congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thanks..and yeah that would be something..lol..

(06-07-2015, 01:35 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Very impressive! Aren't you glad you're not a Jarrod Saltalamacchia collector, instead? Smile

Thanks for the compliments everyone,,

Congrats on completing it!!!! Now Lets Go A's LOL!!!!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I can't even begin to imagine how much money that cost or how much time it took but it looks incredible! I kinda gave up on getting the Goldy letters way too many and way too expensive!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Thanks, lol..when you sent that it was 4-0 A's now it's 7-4 Red Sox and I was sweating it for a bit..lol

(06-07-2015, 02:52 PM)animie67 Wrote: Congrats on completing it!!!! Now Lets Go A's LOL!!!!

Thank you, I started that when I went back into the hobby in 2011 and thought back then, boy this is tough, because I also saw someone here that was doing the same thing with the same letters. I was getting into bidding wars and had to stop for a bit because it become too costly. I did wait out a couple of people on the "Bay" when I noticed they were not selling sell their particular card for about months via BIN and finally ask them if they would do Best Offer at half off and they agreed. Thus persistent paid off.

Yep, getting Goldy's letters is going to be a challenge way more than Pedroia's, but I'll keep an eye out for any Goldy.

(06-07-2015, 03:05 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I can't even begin to imagine how much money that cost or how much time it took but it looks incredible! I kinda gave up on getting the Goldy letters way too many and way too expensive!