`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Braxton Davidson

Braxton Davidson
Apparently I am becoming a Braxton Davidson super collector. If you have anything available for trade please feel free to give me a look. If you don't see anything, especially if you have a more rare or high dollar card, please let me know what you are looking for and I a may be able to find something for you.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

RE: Braxton Davidson
Anyone?

I picked up a box of 2014 Bowman Draft yesterday from my LCS and pulled a Braxton Davidson Black Auto Refractor /35. I didn't really inspect the card all that well since I really didn't know who he was so I'll take a closer look at it tonight and let you know. I may need to get it graded though. I just looked them up on Ebay and was suprised to see what they were going for. I was just happy to pull a colored auto Smile Not bad for a $65 box.

Better luck than I have. Congratulations. Not sure how I ended up collecting him, one day I found myself with a pretty good number of his cards so I figured I would just start collecting him. He was the Brave's first round pick last year (32nd overall)